For further detailed information on bonfire and firework safety you can download our leaflet here.
Organised Bonfire events in Lancashire:
- Billington and Langho - Community Centre, 5th November from 6:30pm. £3 entry.
- Blackburn - Whitton Park, Preston Old Road, 5th November from 5pm until 9pm including bonfire, fireworks and fairground rides.
- Blackpool, Cricket Club in Stanley Park, 5th November from 6pm until 9pm.
- Bolton-le-Sands - Community Centre playing fields, Packet Lane. Gates open from 6pm with the bonfire being lit at 6:45pm and fireworks starting at 7pm. (Tickets required)
- Carnforth - The Longlands Inn Firework display, 5th November from 6:30pm.
- Chorley - Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service Training Centre, Euxton, 5th November from 5:30pm (bonfire starts at 7pm and fireworks from 7:30pm)
- Astley Park, Hallgate, Chorley. A free event on the 4th November with free parking in Chorley town centre from 5pm. The event will take place between 6:30pm and 8:30pm.
- Clitheroe - Clitheroe Castle, 5th November from 5:30pm. (Tickets required).
- Fleetwood - Marine Hall, 5th November. Gates open from 5:30pm with live music from 6pm and fireworks from 7:30pm.
- Lancaster - Lancaster Castle Park, 5th November from 6:30pm at various viewing areas around the city (wristbands are required at some of the viewing areas, please see local visitor information centres for more information).
- Preston - Huntleys Farm, Whalley Road, 5th November from 6pm onwards. There will be a park and ride operating from BAE. (Tickets are required)
Please note this list is not exhaustive but will be updated as and when we get the details of more events.