LANCASHIRE COMBINED FIRE AUTHORITY
Monday 15th February 2016 in Washington Hall, Service Training Centre, Euxton, commencing at 1000 hours
Car Parking is available on the Main Drill ground
If you have any queries regarding the agenda papers or require any further information please initially contact Diane Brooks on (01772) 866720 and she will be pleased to assist.
Rooms have been made available for Political Group meetings from 0900 hours onwards, and tea/coffee will be available in the Students Mess from 0845 hours.
Labour Group – Pendle Room (formerly Staff Mess 1)
Conservative Group – Lancaster House 2
PART 1 (open to press and public)
Chairman’s Announcement – Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014
Any persons present at the meeting may photograph, film or record the proceedings, during the public part of the agenda. Any member of the press and public who objects to being photographed, filmed or recorded should let it be known to the Chairman who will then instruct that those persons are not photographed, filmed or recorded.
1. Chairman’s Welcome and Introduction
2. Apologies for Absence
3. Disclosure of Pecuniary and Non-Pecuniary Interests
Members are asked to consider any pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests they may have to disclose to the meeting in relation to matters under consideration on the Agenda.
4. Minutes of Meeting Held on 7 December 2015
5. Proceedings of North West Fire & Rescue Advisory Forum Meeting Held on 20 January 2016
6. Proceedings of Performance Committee Held on 26 November 2015
7. Proceedings of Resources Committee Held on 27 November 2015
8. Proceedings of Audit Committee Held on 28 January 2016
9. Blue Light Time To Change Pledge
10. Member Champion Activity – Quarterly Report
11. Pay Policy Statement for 2016/17
12. Treasury Management Strategy 2016/17
13. Reserves & Balances Policy
14. Capital Budget 2016/17 – 2020/21
15. Revenue Budget 2016/17 – 2019/20
16. Government Response to Public Consultation on Emergency Services Collaboration
17. Fire Related Prosecutions
18. Community Fire Safety Reports
19. Member Complaints (Standing Item
20. Date of Next Meeting
The next meeting of the Authority will be held on Monday 25th April 2016 at 1000 hours at Washington Hall Training Centre, Euxton.
21. Urgent Business
An item of business may only be considered under this heading where, by reason of special circumstances to be recorded in the Minutes, the Chairman of the meeting is of the opinion that the item should be considered as a matter of urgency. Wherever possible, the Clerk should be given advance warning of any Member’s intention to raise a matter under this heading.
22. Exclusion of Press and Public
The Authority is asked to consider whether, under Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act 1972, they consider that the public should be excluded from the meeting during consideration of the following items of business on the grounds that there would be a likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the appropriate paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972, indicated under the heading to the item.