- Risk Management Plan 2013 – 2017
- Community Safety Strategy 2009 – 2014
- Equality and Diversity Strategy 2008 – 2013
- Risk Management Strategy
- Medium Term Financial Strategy 2010 – 2011/2014 – 2015
- Workforce Development Strategy 2008 – 2011
- Consultation Strategy
- Corporate Communication Strategy
- Climate Change and Environment Strategy
- Risk Reduction Strategy for Older People 2010 – 2014
- Deliberate Fire Risk Reduction Strategy
- Business Continuity
- Financial Documents
- Publication Scheme
The objectives of the communication strategy are to:
* Ensure communication is an integral part of our strategic planning framework.
* Protect, build and measure public confidence and customer satisfaction.
* Facilitate greater community engagement and access to services from all parts of our diverse communities.
* Improve stakeholder understanding of LFRS and the role we can play in achieving success in delivering against shared objectives.
* Deliver community safety campaigns that raise awareness, improve understanding and change behaviour.
* Manage an internal communication framework that makes our workforce feel valued, informed and motivated.
The strategy contains further information about why these objectives are important to achieving the vision of the Serivce, and how activities will be delivered.