- In conjunction with the Deputy Chief Fire Officer (Director of Strategy and Planning) develop a comprehensive ICT strategy to support defined organisational aims and objectives
- Deliver an effective, resilient and responsive ICT support service to a wide range of Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service users.
- Direct, support and develop all ICT departmental staff and provide advice to Deputy Chief Fire Officer (Director of Strategy and Planning) on general ICT training and development requirements for the wider organisation.
- Procure a wide range of ICT goods and services and manage suppliers to ensure the highest levels of quality and customer service.
- Liaise with external bodies and agencies and advise Deputy Chief Fire Officer (Director of Strategy and Planning) of local, regional and national developments in the field of ICT.
- Ensure that effective ICT related research and development is undertaken in order that LFRS is well placed to take advantage of evolving technology.
Fire SafetyDid you know you're twice as
likely to die in a fire at home if
you haven't got a smoke alarm?
Free Home Fire Safety CheckAnyone in Lancashire can get a
home fire safety check where we
provide information and
products to keep you safe.
"On 1st Aug, our retained firefighter applications close. If you've been thinking about applying, don't delay, visit our website for details."
"The proposals involve changes to our free HFSC service and our Consultation Strategy. Let us know your thoughts http://t.co/ideHscPT4C"