- In conjunction with the Deputy Chief Fire Officer (Director of Strategy and Planning) develop a comprehensive ICT strategy to support defined organisational aims and objectives
- Deliver an effective, resilient and responsive ICT support service to a wide range of Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service users.
- Direct, support and develop all ICT departmental staff and provide advice to Deputy Chief Fire Officer (Director of Strategy and Planning) on general ICT training and development requirements for the wider organisation.
- Procure a wide range of ICT goods and services and manage suppliers to ensure the highest levels of quality and customer service.
- Liaise with external bodies and agencies and advise Deputy Chief Fire Officer (Director of Strategy and Planning) of local, regional and national developments in the field of ICT.
- Ensure that effective ICT related research and development is undertaken in order that LFRS is well placed to take advantage of evolving technology.
Fire SafetyDid you know you're twice as
likely to die in a fire at home if
you haven't got a smoke alarm?
Free Home Fire Safety Check ServiceAnyone in Lancashire can get a
home fire safety check where we
will provide you with
information to keep you safe.
"Day 6 see's the big one come out to play. The recruits get to grips with the 13.5m ladder - here's how it went. https://t.co/1OPxhOUoJA"
"Don't be tempted to buy cheap counterfeit electrical goods as they can contain incorrect or faulty parts and increase the risk of fire"