The kind people at Sale Sharks Rugby Club have donated a pair of tickets to FF Bendall in order to sell to raise funds for The Firefighter’s Charity and Maggie’s Centre. Unfortunately some of our firefighters are using the services at Maggie’s as they are undergoing cancer treatment and some are using the Services at The Firefighter’s Charity for rehabitation. Can you help FF Bendall and his colleagues raise some money? He will be taking silent bids via email and will contact the highest bidder.
The tickets are for a match on Friday 8 November therefore we will close the bids on Monday 4 November.
By placing a bid you adhere to the following rules:
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalog, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- There is a reserve price on this item of £30.
- To be considered in the bid entries must be sent to email@example.com by 04/11/19.
- The auction item is for two tickets for Sale Sharks v Wasps on Friday 8 November 2019 at 19:45 taking place at AJ Bell Stadium, 1 Stadium Way, Barton-upon-Irwell, Salford, Greater Manchester, M30 7EY.
- The bidder who bid the highest monetary value will be contacted by Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service and asked to make a payment
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full by 05/11/19. The successful bidder must make their payment by making a donation to The Firefighter’s Charity or Maggie’s and sending their donation confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org before the tickets can be sent out by post.
- FF Bendall reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.