- Ash and Embers Fire Safety Warning
- Skelmersdale fire station helping to kick out anti-social behaviour
- Fire Brigades Union 24-hour strike (now ended)
- Stay Safe on Pancake Day
- Is your chimney safe to use?
- Fire Safety Prosecution, 38 Westminster Road, Morecambe
- Electrical Fire in Lancaster Bungalow
- Candle Safety this Christmas
- Road Safety For The Troops
- Fire fatality in Fleetwood
Do you have a working smoke alarm in your house? If you don’t have one, get one fitted as soon as you can. You can get one free from Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service by ringing 0800 1691125 or by clicking here.