Address: University of Central Lancashire, Harrington Building, Harrington Lecture Theatre, Preston
How multi-agencies respond to major gas explosion incidents, and the importance of joint evidence gathering priorities to support investigations.
Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service is jointly delivering this in-person event with other industry professionals to discuss major incident gas explosions.
We are pleased to be hosting this event in alongside the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) and the Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE).
These events are held during each academic year and are aimed at those working within the Fire Sector and/or those currently studying in Fire/Rescue related areas. They provide recognised continuous professional development (CPD) hours and are for anyone to attend for their personal development.
This event will take place on Wednesday, 14 Jun 2023 09:00 – 16:00 BST, at the University of Central Lancashire.
- Kirsty Banks-Lyon – Lancaster City Council Resilience & Community Safety Officer
- Tim Murrell – QFSM, Drone Manager – Lancashire Fire & Rescue Service
- Anthony Doherty, Police Search Advisor and CCU Sgt – Lancashire Constabulary
- Dr Gary Tomlin BSc, MSc, PhD, CEng, FIGEM, Vice President, Head of Department and Laboratories and Testing Energy Systems – DNV
- Phillip Howe, Hazardous Area Response Team (HART) Training Manager – Northwest Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Lindsay Sielski, Dog Handler – Lancashire Fire & Rescue Service
- Mark Evans, Station Manager – Lancashire Fire & Rescue Service
This event will officially contribute 5.5 hours’ CPD time towards those registered with the IFE.
Tickets cost £65 per person. Please book via the EventBrite website [opens a new tab], where you can also learn more about the event.
We hope you see you there!